Diagnosing Your Hearing Loss & Providing You with Treatment
At Duncan Hearing Healthcare, we provide individuals throughout Cape Cod and the South Shore of Massachusetts with diagnostic testing and expert treatment. Our goal is to provide our patients with the information they need so they can get started on improving their hearing healthcare. Based on the results of your testing, we will provide you with treatment options such as listening strategies to maximize effective communication, hearing devices to treat hearing loss, tinnitus management, or therapy options for balance and dizziness.
Our hearing health services include:
- Hearing evaluations – We perform a comprehensive audiological evaluation to help our patients understand their hearing and their options for treatment. Make sure you schedule a test if you suspect any decrease or changes in your hearing.
- Tinnitus Assessments– Tinnitus is a condition that causes ringing noises or similar types of sensations in the ear. At our Fall River and Hyannis locations, we can both assess and also provide information on management and treatment of your tinnitus.
- Dizziness and balance testing – Dizziness, visual blurriness, and spatial disorientation may all be symptoms indicating a balance disorder. At our Fall River location, we can perform a variety of tests to figure out what type of balance disorder you may have as well as options for treatment.
Duncan Hearing Healthcare Services Include:
- Comprehensive Audiological Evaluations
- Tinnitus Assessments
- Balance and Dizziness Testing
- Hearing aid fittings and follow-up care
- Fitting verification with speech mapping
- Electroacoustic analysis of hearing instruments
- Cerumen management
- Pediatric hearing aid fittings and follow-up care
- Hearing aid repairs of all makes
- Custom ear molds
- Custom swim and sleep plugs
- Custom musician’s plugs and recreational hearing protection
- Musician’s In-Ear Monitors
- Hearing aid accessories
- Hearing aid cleaning tools
- Wireless assistive listening devices
In addition to the services above, we also offer hearing aid sales (and sales of other hearing and assistive listening devices), speech mapping, hearing aid cleaning, and hearing aid repair services. Don’t hesitate to schedule a visit at one of our hearing centers!
Excellent Care From Skilled Hearing Healthcare Professionals
Dr. Nancy Duncan, has received a Paul Harris Fellow Award for Rotary International. She is also a member of Tinnitus Practitioner Association. She works with a team of highly trained and qualified professionals at our hearing centers. If you choose Duncan Hearing Healthcare, you will be in the hands of trustworthy audiology professionals who will provide you with exceptional care.
Call us today at 508-674-3334 to learn more about the hearing services we offer!
Why Choose Us
- We Believe an Educated Patient is a Satisfied Patient
- Our Experience Gives You Confidence to Take the First Steps toward Better Hearing
- Comprehensive Testing Ensures We Understand Your Unique Level of Hearing Loss
- State of the Art Hearing Aids Mean You Can Optimize Your Ability to Hear
- Exact Fittings and Programming Guarantee Your Satisfaction
- Exceptional Follow-Up Care Gives You Ongoing, Personalized Customer Service