Digital Hearing Aids
Technologically Advanced Hearing Devices in Fall River, MA
Because of all the changes that have occurred in the digital age, hearing aids now look, feel, and function in a much different way. Digital hearing aids are smaller and more comfortable than traditional hearing aids, and they are typically better at fine-tuning sound so that the patient experiences as much hearing restoration as possible. At Duncan Hearing Healthcare, we can help you choose the right digital hearing aids for your specific needs, budget, and lifestyle!
Some of the many features of digital hearing aids include:
- Dual microphones – Dual microphones enable better hearing in noisy environments.
- Open technology – This keeps your ear canal unblocked so you don’t have to deal with the “talking in a barrel” effect.
- Feedback cancellation – This stops feedback, therefore preventing annoying whistle noises.
- Hands-free technology – With this feature, your hearing aid will automatically adjust to accommodate the noises around you.
- Personalized programming – You can program digital hearing aids to a computer to meet all your personal needs.
- Wireless technology – Wireless technology allows your hearing aids to pick up sound in stereo directly from electronics such as your cell phone, home phone, and television.
Custom Fittings and Programming Provided for Your Satisfaction
When you are choosing your hearing aids, you can select from the technology levels of Economy, Basic, Advanced, and Best. Our audiology professionals can inform you about your options and also assist you with custom fitting and programming. Contact us today at (508) 644-8653!
Why Choose Us
- We Believe an Educated Patient is a Satisfied Patient
- Our Experience Gives You Confidence to Take the First Steps toward Better Hearing
- Comprehensive Testing Ensures We Understand Your Unique Level of Hearing Loss
- State of the Art Hearing Aids Mean You Can Optimize Your Ability to Hear
- Exact Fittings and Programming Guarantee Your Satisfaction
- Exceptional Follow-Up Care Gives You Ongoing, Personalized Customer Service