Hearing Aids & More At Both Our Fall River and Hyannis Locations
When you choose Duncan Hearing Healthcare as your hearing healthcare provider, we can test your hearing and diagnose the level of your hearing loss. In addition to that, we can provide you with the best communication strategies as well as hearing aid options for your condition, your lifestyle, and your budget.
When we combine our state-of-the-art hearing aids with our accurate fittings and programming, there is no doubt that we will be able to meet your needs. Also, the wireless technology that we offer with our digital hearing aids allows you to hear your cell phone, TV, and home phone directly through your hearing device!
Here are some of the products we provide:
Hearing aids – Our highly qualified hearing healthcare professionals can fit you for the hearing aids that work best with your ears and your type of hearing loss. We will first evaluate you and your hearing, and then we will help you decide which type of hearing aid is most beneficial for you. We offer digital hearing aids, which can be computer-programmed for more personalized hearing support. These hearing devices include more modern features, such as dual microphones, hands-free technology, Bluetooth streaming, and more.
Other products we provide:
- Custom ear molds
- Custom swim and sleep plugs
- Custom musician’s plugs and recreational hearing protection
- Musician’s In-Ear Monitors
- Hearing aid accessories
- Hearing aid cleaning tools
- Wireless assistive listening devices
We also offer other products, such as special phone products for the hearing-impaired (such as phone with sound amplification and captions).
Visit one of our Hearing Centers located in Hyannis and Fall River
We realize that your hearing loss has made communication with those around you challenging. It is our priority to improve your situation, and that is why we ensure hearing aid satisfaction to all of our patients. Come in for your hearing aid trial today! Please give us a call at (508) 644-8653 for more information, or to schedule an appointment.
Why Choose Us
- We Believe an Educated Patient is a Satisfied Patient
- Our Experience Gives You Confidence to Take the First Steps toward Better Hearing
- Comprehensive Testing Ensures We Understand Your Unique Level of Hearing Loss
- State of the Art Hearing Aids Mean You Can Optimize Your Ability to Hear
- Exact Fittings and Programming Guarantee Your Satisfaction
- Exceptional Follow-Up Care Gives You Ongoing, Personalized Customer Service